Saturday, April 28, 2007

A few thoughts

I discovered the world of Christian bloggers and message boards about 2 years ago. Since then my folder for bookmarked blog links has grown enormously long and I am on blog lines all.the.time.

But I just don't fit in with a lot of the Christian bloggers. I go to college, and thankful of my education and I don't think it makes me less of a woman.

I wear pants and shorts and don't think it makes me any less feminine.

I wasn't homeschooled and attended a secular private school.

I watch TV and honestly don't see it as being evil (I'm just discerning in what I watch).

I don't see a problem with dating (although I am saving myself for marriage) and I've *gasped* kissed guys before (and no they don't have pieces of my heart thankyouverymuch).

I seek my parent's advice on most things, but I'm a grown woman who works, goes to school and pays my bills (most of them anyway!) so, no my father doesn't dictate everything I do.

While I like to cook and do homekeeping, I'm also excited about my future career and plan on working after marriage/kids--- and sending my kids to private school.

Vision Forum freaks me out.

I can not stand denim jumpers and think they look absolutely horrible on anyone over 5 years old.

WOW I feel a lot better. And you know what? I'm still a Christian. I'm still a child of God. And doing this things (or not doing them) is not going to make me lose my salvation at all.

ladyinwaiting.

No comments:

Online Dating