Tuesday, May 1, 2007

More about me:

I found this on some blogs:

. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My aunts
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Umm last week...I had a horrible day at work.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?I LOVE it. Even though everyone else thinks it looks like a 3rd grader
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No...but being that I'm a super awesome Nanny, babysitter and aunt...I'm ALWAYS around kids
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Obviously
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? See #6
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes ...and I'm prob going parasailing next week!!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Puffins, Frosted Mini Wheats
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I always wear flip flops
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically yes. Emotionally...no I am always crying :)
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?Cookie Dough
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?Their purse
15. RED OR PINK? PINK
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My thighs... OH how I hate those things
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My granny
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Khaki shorts and grey/pink Reefs
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Blueberry Muffin
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My typing and the fish tank
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Pink
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Toddlers after they've eaten a fruitcup, cake mix, Clinque Happy
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Mom and Dad
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Oh....probably Basketball
25. HAIR COLOR? Black (well it's turning brown b/c of the summer)
26. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?Rumor has it. I'm a sucker for those romantic comedies
27. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?A pink (what else?) sorority shirt
28. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? A gazillion. Let's see: Believing God, A bunch of travel books (for my VACAY NEXT WEEK!!!), Get out of that pit (well actually I just finished it...but it is AMAZING. The lord is def. working through Beth Moore. I LOVE her books). And a biography on some Vanderbilts.
29. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'm pretty good at picking stuff up super fast.

No comments:

Online Dating